Saturday, September 30, 2006


This happens:

I get caught in the wave that is, for now, writing papers for classes. During this time all function outside of writing the paper is essentially halted. Writing in the blog becomes a last priority for I have nothing left to write about that I feel is of any interst to anyone but me.

The invalidation of moving to a new place, still affects.

Muchos gracias to Gary Genosko for lending me his fantabular digital camera. Truthfully I much prefer the use of film, but alas, the budget does not allow for such expenditures. In the case of doing a gallery show I would be inclined to use a medium format or large format film camera to produce the galatinous effects desired.

But hey, a digital and some photoshop fun is what I got.

The image above is taken from down the street from our place. We live on a big hill, towards the water is where many of the houses have been built. In the distance lay some of the structures that make up Canada's second largest grain port. You can't really look at the lake, without looking at a massive walls of concrete. If it would ever stop raining maybee i could get down there and not ruin someone elses digital camera.

A




No comments: